AIM Support Remote Assistance
Welcome to our Remote Assistance Portal. From here, you can submit a short question or issue to our support staff. AIM Support will respond by launching a support session that allows a technician to see and control your computer screen. This can greatly enhance our ability to answer your question or resolve your support issue.
How it Works
- Simply fill out the form below. Type your question or the nature of your support issue in the box provided and then click the Submit button.
- You will then be prompted to download a small virus-free plug-in which will connect you to a member of our support team.
- With your permission, our support technician will be able to view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- The support technician will chat with you online to obtain the details of your question or issue.
- You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
- Support hours are 8:00am-5:00pm CST/CDT, Monday-Friday.
- You may call for after hours support at 800.275.1353.
- General contact information for AIM Services is available at the top of this page.